Thursday, May 22, 2008

fabulous me, myself and I



Just thought I'd blog about my business card that I made for one of my classes(for those in the know who are basically anybody who reads this mindless drivel because they are in the class with me). Basically all I have to say about them is that I had tons of fun designing/making them and because I am "overly confident" I am super psyched with the outcome. Gawd i love them!!!...ok I took it too far, now here they are↑
though for some reason blogger has messed the color up, though I still like them.
Over and out suckers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Business cards can let people know who you are and what your about. they can convey ideas about you so that you do not have to say things in words. guess its true when they say a picture is worth a thousand words.