Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Make a Statement Without Ever Opening Your Mouth




I decided to write a little blog about t-shirts, in particular those with writing on them. Just because I find it interesting and don't think people always realize the message they are sending even though it is literally on their shirt. I never gave it much thought until I got one that reads "Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches kill people" and realized that not only does everybody look but a lot ask what it means. Now with the idea that you are going out with this written on your chest (or back) one would hope you are pretty comfortable with the message you are giving, that being said it amazes me what some people wear.
Here is a pic of my gun shirt and a pic of a man wearing one of my all time favorite shirts and lastly what appears to be a home-made go at humor or at least close to it.

1 comment:

Norik Pezeshkian said...

Haha, these are some funny shirts. The irony and wittiness of them is great.